European Certificate in Language Teaching to Adults
European Certificate in Language Teaching to Adults (EUROLTA) is good offer for you, if you speak a European language fluently and want to teach the others.
EUROLTA is a course for speakers of a European language to become teachers of that language.
EUROLTA certificate is good for:
-> Actual language teachers who want to upgrade their skills
-> People with any or small language teaching experience
-> teachers of any European language
Our certificate is destined for people who are professionals in teaching languages to adults. You can get the certificate, when you will demonstrate skills that are necessarily to teach on a high level.
About the course
This course helps our learners to enter into the role of a teacher. We show you how to motivate and engage your students. It’s also very important for us to demonstrate all the techniques for teachers such as improving teacher speaking, using body language to make everything clearer or how to lead classes to make students more interested . This skills are constantly gaining in value in today’s world.
We have divided all skills into modules (contents). To pass certification, teachers must demonstrate an understanding of all of these topics.
1. Pronunciation – Every language contains a lot of sounds that are not common. Non-native speakers may have problems with hearing and pronouncing. Potential teacher should put big emphasis on that skill.
2. Grammar – Every language has different tenses and grammar forms. Potential teacher should show the differences between them and learn the students, which one they need to use in which case.
3. Idioms – Every language has idiomatic words and phrases. They have a meaning very different from the meaning of the words in expression, but this phrases are useful in life. Good teacher should be acquainted with them and let students know how to use it.
4. Vocabulary – Phrasal verbs, prepositions, collocations or colloquialisms can cause many difficulties for learners. We will learn you how to deal with it.
5. Reading – This module will focus on reading skills. To pass certification potential teachers should show understanding of texts and the ability to select texts good for students on different language levels.
6. Writing – To get certification potential teachers should demonstrate knowledge of teaching writing, punctuation and grammar. It’s also about analyzing choices of vocabulary related to style and tone of statement.
7. Listening comprehension – Listening is something more than just hearing what is said. It’s important to understand and interpret the whole statements, which are often spoken with different accents and dialects. Potential teachers should be able to understand challenging words from different areas.
8. Speaking – The ability to speak fluently plays a big role in communication. Potential teachers should be able to speak understandable and clearly so that the listeners understand them.
9. Teaching preparation – Our participants are trained in tools and techniques to improve their learning skills. The quality of teaching methods is what matters for us.
10. Lesson planning – Lesson plan is very important to teach effectively. It should provide teaching goals and learning objectives. A productive lesson is the key to success in teaching.
With this course our teacher candidates are adequately prepared to take on the responsibility of teaching languages.