European Language Teacher Certification
European Certificate in Language Teaching to Adults (EUROLTA) is good offer for you, if you speak a European language fluently and want to teach the others.
We offer a range of internationally recognized English language teaching (ELT) qualifications including:
- ESL (English as a Second Language)
- TESL (Teaching English as a Second Language)
- TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages)
- ESOL (English for Speakers of Other Languages)
We also offer courses and certificate in other European languages: German, Spanish, French, Polish, Italian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Greek, Hungarian, Portuguese, Slovak and Swedish
Teacher certification is proof that the person is prepared to the career in education. The certification process examines foreign language teachers on their understanding and fluency of a language.
To receive the certificate you will need to complete the course and meet the criteria for all assignments.
Certificate in Language Teaching
- Minimum age – 18 years +
- Level of language required – fluent, native or near native
Completing the course will help you to:
- get language-awareness in teaching
- learn about effective teaching
- get many practical skills for teaching
- understand the role of the teacher